Make one small GAME every day (English)
Lately, I’ve thought about how can I get more experience in game design? After reading books and watching video about game design I’ve found a great way. And the way is creating games.
Yes, just do it.
So I’ve decided to make challenge for myself with general idea «make one small game every day».
- New game must be done everyday.
- Genres of games shouldn’t be repeated.
- Game clones are welcome, — the point is to test existing game mechanics.
- Creating a game should take 1 — 2 hours.
- Graphics must be as easy as possible.
- Post in blog after each game with little comment.
- Need to hold out for 30 days.
Completed game for this challenge:
- Crowd — crowd simulator
- Tri-pong — Pong for 3 players
- Bowling — my first 3D game powered by Unity
- Make Your Beat — funny beat-maker
- Zuma2048 — mix zuma and 2048
- Tower Defense — just simple TD
- Arkanoid — online-multiplayer arkanoid for 4 player
- Just fight! — fighting with funny combat-mechanic
- Strange Platformer — platformer with graphics distortion
- You will never win — game about defend the city from the bombardment
- Two Square — experiment with control and mind
- Weather Storm — game about wind
- Infinity Hero — endless waves of enemies versus the hero with a sword
- True Ninja — similar to Fruit Ninja, but with the tasks on care instead of fruit
- Two Sides — black and white platformer about changing colors